Re: How is LDAP used with OpenDKIM?

From: Ximo Mira <ximo_at_openmomo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 01:45:00 +0100 (CET)

Zimbra is my prefered collaboration and email platform and also can be a great "backend" for storing and simplifying DKIM key storage and query based on LDAP.

You can also get all your DKIM data from not Zimbra MTAs using LDAP. Check this tutorial for MXHero as an example.

http://wiki.mxhero.com:8080/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=9601317