Re: DNSSEC, Resolvers and Authentication-Results: "unprotected key"

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 13:46:39 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 13 Oct 2015, Jim Seymour wrote:
> That says the only way I can persuade OpenDKIM to see that my zone is
> indeed secured is by installing and configuring the unbound package? Is
> that correct?

At the time the DNSSEC stuff was added to OpenDKIM, regular bind (the
default resolver) didn't have any sort of hooks for DNSSEC; only unbound
did. So the simple answer is "yes".

If there is indeed a bind interface, then please open a task on
SourceForge with pointers to the right documentation and I'll get it done
in a future release.

-MSK