DNSSEC, Resolvers and Authentication-Results: "unprotected key"

From: Jim Seymour <jseymour_at_LinxNet.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 09:48:21 -0400

Hi All,

My home server is authoritative for my domain. The zone is signed.
It's all validated & verified seven ways from Sunday.

I have OpenDKIM installed (as a milter) on my Postfix instances, both
at work & at home.

When I send email from home -> work, I get the "unprotected key" thing
in the Authentication-Results.

This morning I decided to lay this problem to rest--one way or the
other.

I finally found this:

    https://skitterman.wordpress.com/2015/04/27/new-in-jessie-enabling-dnssec-support-for-opendkim/

That says the only way I can persuade OpenDKIM to see that my zone is
indeed secured is by installing and configuring the unbound package? Is
that correct?

Thanks,
Jim
filtering.  If you reply to this email and your email is