Re: "signature verification failed" (1024-bit key)

From: David Flanigan <dave_at_flanigan.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2015 08:06:44 -0400

Jim,

DKIM header signing on impacts some header fields. In your messages you
will see a line that looks like this:

 h=From:Subject:Date:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type

Only those headers are used in the signature process, all others can be
safely changed/added.

Does MailFoundry edit the message in any way? Add footers, disclaimers,
etc?

Another think you need to make sure of, which testing DKIM, is that you
keep in mind your TTL for the associated DNS records. Sometimes DKIM is
set up fine on the server but still gets remote fails because the keys
have not propagated properly yet.
---
Kind Regards,
David