Re: Dataset lookup using pgsql via unix socket

From: Garth Rees <garthrees1960_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 23:27:07 +0200

Hi,

Apologies for the weird *'s in the previous post, some stray formatting.....

Making slow progress - have now got rid of the "invalid argument" error,
and opendkim "appears" to be happy with the command strings, but it won't
start up, fails very rapidly (inside 1 second) of starting.

The string that appears to be acceptable is:

dsn:pgsql://<username>:<password>_at_5432+hostname/dbname/key=val?......

There is nothing in any logs from PGSQL or maillog, and the journal gives
the following line:

opendkim.service: control process exited, code exited status = 78

The service starts up and run fine if I use files, rather than database
sets, so there is no fundamental problem with the install - but the
database interface is not playing.

The Fedora package opendbx-postgresql has been installed, cannot find any
other dependencies that might be missing.

Any ideas??