Re: proper syntax for SenderHeaders in opendkim.conf

From: A. Schulze <sca_at_andreasschulze.de>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 13:05:13 +0100

patpro:

> May be it's a naive question, but I don't know how to specify the
> SenderHeaders option in opendkim.conf.
>
> I'm trying this:
>
> SenderHeaders Sender,From

the SYNTAX is ok.

The manpage for opendkim, Section "DATA SETS" describe all formats.

j) If the string begins with "csl:", the string is treated as a
        comma-separated list as described in m) below.
m) In any other case, the string is presumed to be a comma-sepa‐
        rated list. Elements in the list are either simple data ele‐
        ments that are part of the set or, in the case of an entry of
        the form "x=y", are stored as key-value pairs as described
        above.

But SenderHeaders was removed the latest opendkim version.
see "Discontinue support for ADSP"
in http://lists.opendkim.org/archive/opendkim/announce/2014/12/0049.html

Andreas