Re: memcached broken, was: Re: Crashes with Grsecurity kernel

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 22:44:08 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 12 Jan 2015, Christian R??ner wrote:
> Well, I would expect that memcache stores some key/value pairs that it
> earlier retrieved from a database or whatever. In my case LDAP.

It sounds like you compiled against the memcache library but never
actually used it. I've got no idea at all why that would cause an
assertion failure, or what I could change in opendkim to avoid it; if you
don't configure a data set using "memcache:", opendkim makes no calls to
that code that would be candidates for removal.

-MSK