Re: Crashes with Grsecurity kernel

From: Benny Pedersen <me_at_junc.eu>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 17:16:44 +0100

A. Schulze skrev den 2015-01-11 12:33:
> Christian Rößner:
>
>> I really hope that this problem can be fixed.
>
> Christian: no idea about your problems nature.
> I switched to 2.10.0 yesterday and will observe it's stability.
> ( Debian Wheezy )

kernel version ?

gentoo hardened have 3.17.7 stable

its really not opendkim versions relayted

like its not openssl

possible share .config so more can test its not kernel build options
that makes opendkim unstable

> But I don't expect surprises if I look at the sourcecode diffs 2.9.2
> vs. 2.10.0

2.9.3 is latest 2.9 slot :=)

and yes there should not be any problem running them, 2.10 slot is just
considered stable beta with new untested func