Re: PHP updates (was Re: repute.php mysql->mysqli)

From: Todd Lyons <tlyons_at_ivenue.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 06:39:13 -0700

Yes, it will be out there for quite some time as RHEL/CentOS 5, which
is supported until 2017 comes with php-5.2.x, and RHEL/CentOS 6, which
is supported until 2020 comes with php-5.3.x. Both have means of
installing newer versions, but that is a purely out-of-distro upgrade
path, not the norm at all.

...Todd