Re: Can not start opendkim

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 11:59:42 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 8 Jul 2014, Christian R??ner wrote:
> opendkim: /etc/opendkim/opendkim.verify.conf: can't initialize reputation subsystem

This is probably caused by opendkim trying to create two temporary on-disk
hash tables but failing to do so.

Do you have the TMPDIR environment variable set? It will try to use
/var/tmp, or whatever is in TMPDIR if it's set.

You could do an strace/truss to see what I/O error is causing this part of
startup to fail.

-MSK