Re: Installing opendkim failure - Umask 002 illegal value

From: Todd Lyons <tlyons_at_ivenue.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 21:04:18 -0700

So /usr/local/psa means that he is using Plesk, which is essentially a
configuration management system. He may also be fighting the fact
that every time he makes a change, the Plesk system is reverting it.
Any instructions regarding postfix for him should include commandlines
that can provide you output which verifies that Postfix is configured
the way you and he think it is.

...Todd