Re: OpenDKIM won't sign outgoing messages.

From: Todd Lyons <tlyons_at_ivenue.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 07:52:12 -0700

It sounds like you're getting confused with new names versus old
names. That email checking/verfication tool was designed a while ago,
back when there were two competing types of signing headers: DomainKey
and DKIM. The report is not saying that you don't have a DKIM header,
it's saying that you don't have a DomainKey header. This terminology
is confusing due to the fact that both use a domain key to do the
signing. DomainKey header signing has pretty much been abandoned,
everybody is using DKIM now (I stop short of saying it's deprecated).
You installed opendkim, which will sign emails that meet your
configuration with a DKIM header. The complaint that you don't have a
DomainKey header can be ignored, it's a relic of days gone by. As
long as your DKIM header passes, that's all that matters.

...Todd