OpenDKIM won't sign outgoing messages.

From: <office_at_sysadmins.ro>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 16:24:29 +0300

Hi !

I'm having trouble setting up opendkim + postfix + amavis-new and I have no
idea what I'm doing wrong.

Gmail appears to receive the emails signed, however any other testers fail
with :

The message does not have a domain key signature!

Domain-Key Status: NOT PASSED

Everything seems fine, the logs show the messages being signed, yet every
online tester says that there's something wrong.

Any help would be greatly appreciated !

Here are the configs for postfix/amavis/opendkim and some logs :

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/53a046792f47dd1b3a26

Thank you!

Victor