Re: Who manages the sa-test_at_sendmail.net account?

From: Erik Logtenberg <erik_at_logtenberg.eu>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 23:25:15 +0100

Thanks for your suggestion.

In fact, sa-test reported no problem at all. My DKIM signing apparently
worked great, even at the very first try. Configuration was relatively
simple and I found it to be well documented.

I did however find that sa-test also uses DKIM to sign their
autoresponse message, and according to my mailserver their signature
didn't check out. Now I don't know how to manually check a DKIM
signature, so I can't figure out if the error is on my side or theirs.
Anyway, I don't think you can really configure much about the DKIM
checking, apart from enabling or disabling it altogether. So that's what
I'd like to ask them.

Kind regards,

Erik Logtenberg.