Who manages the sa-test_at_sendmail.net account?

From: Erik Logtenberg <erik_at_logtenberg.eu>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 10:40:59 +0100

Hi,

Recently I have set up OpenDKIM on my mailserver, and I used the Sender
Authentication Auto-Responder at sa-test_at_sendmail.net to test it.

Now I have a technical question for the sa-test maintainers about their
setup, but I don't know how to contact them. I tried the sendmail.org
support, but apparently they don't run sendmail.net. In fact they
pointed me to this mailinglist, so here I am :)

Does anyone know how to contact the sa-test maintainers?

Thanks,

Erik.