RE: DKIM config error

From: Reddy, Raj <Raj.Reddy_at_savvis.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 10:52:23 +0000

Thanks Very much Todd, In my AIX box also libmilter files are present I am not sure why my DKIM not able to pick it.. My PATH env as well good.

#find / -name *milter* -print
/usr/include/libmilter
/usr/include/libmilter/milter.h
/usr/lib/libmilter.a

Raj Reddy | Senior Engineer - Unix

Savvis, A CenturyLink Company
Salarpuria Hallmark, Block B, Ground Floor
Survey No. 15/3 & 16, Kadubeesana Halli
Varthur Hobli, Bangalore 560 103, India
Mobile: +91.9620642420
Email: raj.reddy_at_savvis.com