Re: DKIM config error

From: Todd Lyons <tlyons_at_ivenue.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 09:04:48 -0800

On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 6:08 AM, Reddy, Raj <Raj.Reddy_at_savvis.com> wrote:
> Hi Todd/Team,
>
> Thanks for quick response, I am much appreciated.. I resolved this issue now my gcc is working fine But I ended up with other issue as it saying "libmilter not found". Could you please let me know from where and how I can download and install this? I am running it on AIX6.1.Below is the error.
>
> Error:
> ---------
> checking for smfi_version... no
> checking for library containing smfi_register... no
> checking for smfi_insheader... (cached) no
> checking for smfi_opensocket... (cached) no
> checking for smfi_progress... (cached) no
> checking for smfi_setsymlist... (cached) no
> checking for smfi_version... (cached) no
> configure: error: libmilter not found
>
> Version:
> -----------
> echo \$Z | sendmail -d0
> Version AIX6.1/8.14.4
> Compiled with: DNSMAP LDAPMAP LDAP_REFERRALS LOG MAP_REGEX MATCHGECOS
> MILTER MIME7TO8 MIME8TO7 NAMED_BIND NDBM NETINET NETINET6
> NETUNIX NEWDB NIS NISPLUS PIPELINING SCANF USERDB USE_LDAP_INIT
> USE_TTYPATH XDEBUG

Wherever sendmail is installed is likely where your milter libs are
installed. On my CentOS Linux system, this is what it looks like:

[root_at_smtp4 ~]# locate libmilter
/usr/share/doc/sendmail/README.libmilter
/usr/include/libmilter
/usr/include/libmilter/mfapi.h
/usr/include/libmilter/mfdef.h
/usr/lib64/libmilter.a

[root_at_smtp4 ~]# rpm -qf /usr/lib64/libmilter.a
sendmail-devel-8.14.5-1iv.x86_64