Re: Public key not available

From: Hugh H. Sands <hhhsands_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 18:43:39 +0100
Hi sm:

According to dig and nslookup ns-es.1and1-dns.es is the primary nameserver. I asked 1&1 support staff but it's not possible to add TXT records to their nameservers. So, I went to the domain registrar web and updated the DNS servers:
ns.cuentosdeviejos.com
ns-es.1and1-dns.es

I tested with GMail and now is working well:
signed-by: cuentosdeviejos.com
dkim=pass header.i=_at_cuentosdeviejos.com

http://www.brandonchecketts.com and http://www.mail-tester.com are still failing to access the public key but I guess is a DNS propagation issue as I'm in Europe, surely GMail has servers here and that's why updates spreads very fast

Thanks a lot for your help!

Regards,
Hugh