Re: need libstrl

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 19:56:07 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 14 Dec 2013, Andreas Schulze wrote:
> I have to compile opendkim-2.9.0 for opensuse-11.3.
> But libstrl is unavailable there.
>
> Are there any suggestions to handle this problem?
> May I download a matching rpm from a trustworth source?

My understanding is there's a libbsd available that includes those
functions. It was because of that claim that we dropped our libstrl in
this release. Nobody complained during the betas, so I assumed we're
fine. Am I hearing that I need to add it back in?

I think when I was originally adding libstrl support, I used this one:
http://ohnopub.net/~ohnobinki/libstrl/

-MSK