Re: rsa routines:INT_RSA_VERIFY:bad signature

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 12:28:31 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 10 Sep 2013, john espiro wrote:
> I am just wondering if this is my setup that is wrong, or if it's a
> problem with many domains.  I see problems a lot with mail from gmail
> usrs, yahoo.com users, and some universities.
>
> This link makes it sound like it may be a problem with the ubuntu
> package:
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4102383/debugging-opendkim-postfix-bad-signatures-and-verification-failures

"bad signature" can be caused by a local setup issue, or it might have
something to do with some agent between the signer and the verifier
modifying the message in some way that invalidates the signature.

For starters, have you confirmed that your public and private keys are in
agreement, using opendkim-testkey?

-MSK