Re: OpenDKIM v2.8.4 released

From: Steve Jenkins <stevejenkins_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 11:04:37 -0700

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 4:03 PM, Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_opendkim.org>wrote:

> The Trusted Domain Project announces availability of OpenDKIM v2.8.4, now
> available for download from SourceForge.

Sorry it took me so long (was on family vacation in the South Dakota Black
Hills), but got home last night and pushed out the Fedora/RHEL/CentOS
packages of 2.8.4 this morning. They are currently pending in the testing
repos.

FYI - this version of the packages is the first to take advantage of
libbsd, which is designed to make packages whose "origin" is BSD (such as
OpenDKIM) feel more at home on Fedora/RHEL/CentOS. Please feel free to
report any package-related bugs directly to me, or in Fedora Bugzilla.

Thanks,

SteveJ