Re: InternalHosts problem

From: Norbert Aschendorff <norbert.aschendorff_at_yahoo.de>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 20:04:52 +0200

I added you as bug owner, hope that's ok :)

Nevertheless, I'd still like to know why Mail submitted from other
addresses is signed although they are not in the InternalHosts dataset?
Is this behavior intended? As mentioned, the configuration regarding the
sender domains to be signed would trigger a signature, but I wonder what
role InternalHosts plays in the configuration.

Btw: I'm a total n00b to the milter protocol in general and the OpenDKIM
milter in particular, if you haven't notice that yet ;)

--Norbert