Re: OpenDKIM v2.8.3 released

From: Steve Jenkins <stevejenkins_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 20:58:43 -0700

On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 4:08 PM, Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_opendkim.org>wrote:

> The Trusted Domain Project announces availability of OpenDKIM v2.8.3, now
> available for download from SourceForge.

Congrats on the release, Murray. I've been out of town, so I'm sorry it
took 13 days... but the Fedora and RHEL / CentOS packages for for OpenDKIM
v2.8.3 are now available in the Fedora and EPEL testing repos.

These packages can be installed easily from the testing repos:

Fedora users:

yum --enablerepo=updates-testing update opendkim

RHEL/CentOS users with EPEL enabled:

yum --enablerepo=epel-testing update opendkim

They will be pushed out to the "stable" repos as soon as their testing
phase is complete.

Once installed, configuration instructions for Fedora/RedHat/CentOS users
is available here:

http://stevejenkins.com/blog/2011/08/installing-opendkim-rpm-via-yum-with-postfix-or-sendmail-for-rhel-centos-fedora/

Enjoy!

SteveJ