Multiple domain setup with Postgres backend.

From: Joshua Gardner <jgardner_at_izeni.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 11:46:47 -0600

I'm wondering if it's possible to set up a system like this:

We have two Postfix instances (one on the web server for outgoing mail
only, the other on the mail server for incoming and outgoing mail)
that serve up mail for ~50 domains. The list of domains is stored in a
PostgreSQL database, though not all of the domains that need to be
handled (there are 1 or 2 that aren't) are in the database. I already
have a script that sets up the domain names in AWS's Route53, so that
can be used for setting the DKIM TXT records.

I'm just looking for a simple guide on how to use both conf file and
database to set up the domains that need to be signed by DKIM. It's
not something that comes naturally to me.

-Josh