Re: problems with DomainKeys check: neutral

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 12:05:03 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 19 Apr 2013, Leonel Hern?ndez Grandela wrote:
> well the thing is i am having problems to send emails to yahoo and
> Hotmail users when i send the mail goes to spam folder so i was
> wondering on Google and i found the opendkim project i have installed on
> my dedicated server and configured a few things on it ... but here is
> the problem ...
> [...]
> Summary of Results
> SPF check: fail i don't know here the test don't pass because
> i ave declared the TXT record and in other tests give PASS so it can be not
> important at the moment

We don't have any impact on this result.

> DomainKeys check: neutral here is the big one problem :D .. i have
> declared on TXT records _domainkey ... with these rules ... t=y; o=~;
> r=postmaster_at_mydomain.com has passed more than 24 hours from i posted it on
> my dns servers and still no work :( so any idea please ?? i have to make any
> changes additional on opendkim ? to run it or what!!

We also have nothing to do with DomainKeys. We only apply DKIM
signatures. We never did DomainKeys signing, and DomainKeys verifying was
dropped as of 2.5.0, more than a year ago.

> DKIM check: pass
> DKIM check: pass

Hooray!

> Sender-ID check: fail i don't know here the test don't pass because
> i ave declared the TXT record and in other tests give PASS so it can be not
> important at the moment SpamAssassin check: ham

We have nothing to do with this either.

It's well-known by now that Yahoo! treats DKIM and DomainKeys the same.
If you're passing DKIM, that's all you need to worry about.

-MSK