problems with DomainKeys check: neutral

From: Leonel Hernández Grandela <admin_at_quitoparty.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 09:59:37 -0500

hello opendkim users the first thanks to the experts who did it a nice
project to do the right things and the second thing sorry for my ad
English :)

well the thing is i am having problems to send emails to yahoo and
Hotmail users when i send the mail goes to spam folder so i was
wondering on Google and i found the opendkim project i have installed on
my dedicated server and configured a few things on it ... but here is
the problem ...

when i check it the tests result give me that .. on
check-auth2_at_verifier.port25.com

Summary of Results
SPF check: fail i don't know here the test don't pass because i ave declared the TXT record and in other tests give PASS so it can be not important at the moment
DomainKeys check: neutral here is the big one problem :D .. i have declared on TXT records _domainkey ... with these rules ... t=y; o=~; r=postmaster_at_mydomain.com has passed more than 24 hours from i posted it on my dns servers and still no work :( so any idea please ?? i have to make any changes additional on opendkim ? to run it or what!!
DKIM check: pass
DKIM check: pass
Sender-ID check: fail i don't know here the test don't pass because i ave declared the TXT record and in other tests give PASS so it can be not important at the moment SpamAssassin check: ham

here i post the header of an email sent to yahoo ....

Received-SPF: pass (domain of mydomain.com designates x.x.x.x as
permitted sender)

if any can help me it would be great thanks a lot for help or trying
help me :=) have a nice day all of u