Re: opendkim on Ubuntu with postfix,dovecot,ClamAv

From: John Williams <test_at_belastinghelper.nl>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 11:37:32 +0200

Thanks for the replies! My key is 1024, I read somewhere that it should
be over 512 for google to validate it.
I have both DKIM and SPF set up. SPF is correct (on all tests I could find).

dmarcian is a nice one. DKIM tested fine on all domains and I have sent
a test message to verifier.port25.com that also tested fine.

Strangely, sa-test_at_sendmail.net tested 'GOOD' on 1 domain for a while,
until I changed something then changed it back and now reporting: 'no
result present' again. Maybe it needs some time?
I have been using the same key for more than one domain, that is
possible isn't it?

_generated like this:_
opendkim-genkey -s default -d domain1.com

_KeyTable_
default._domainkey.domain1.com
domain1.com:default:/etc/opendkim/default.private
default._domainkey.domain2.com
domain2.com:default:/etc/opendkim/default.private
..

_SigningTable_
domain1.com default._domainkey.domain1.com
domain2.com default._domainkey.domain2.com
..

_TrustedHosts_
127.0.0.1
localhost

_DNS TXT records are like this:_
domain1.com TXT v=spf1 a -all
_adsp._domainkey.dr8.nl TXT dkim=unknown
default._domainkey.domain1.com TXT
v=DKIM1;k=rsa;p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQCZjs2UMWUvrRNKcYkV4ldyV5i19b0SUaPWXZd3iayg90b50dQBN7IvmGGjX56oiT7aIO3gwdydGEY8VuLUyXxf9j8JrdCVcsjBQg6ROBAMEyOnh7kUFhhq9cOvnoRRYt3liid9Cik4H2tzX3ZRDbXXqnFx2dXmY1RsvQuHOb2yxwIDAQAB

Besides wanting to have DKIM set up correctly I still wonder why gmail
sends me to the SPAM folder (that's why I started looking in to DKIM in
the first place). It's inconvenient because some companies that I send
mail to are using google cloud services for their email and they do not
receive the 'spam' at all.... But that's a different forum I guess!

Thanks again!