Re: opendkim on Ubuntu with postfix,dovecot,ClamAv

From: John Williams <test_at_belastinghelper.nl>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 17:06:55 +0200

Sorry, didn't mean to mean to send this as anonymous...

What I forgot to mention is that it sa-test did tell me it was good ONCE:

Result: DKIM signature confirmed GOOD

After that when sending the exact same mail again, without making any
changes, it kept saying: no result present.

Hope this is an obvious one to someone...!