Re: SSL error:0D0680A8:asn1 encoding routines

From: <z.szalbot_at_lcwords.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 18:03:34 +0100

> Your private key is corrupted. How did you generate it?
I tried deleting all keys and re-creating just one pair for one domain.
The error message was the same. Then I turned off signing for all
domains (so no key files were left). But the same message appeared as
soon as I turned on milter in postfix main.cf. So it appears that no
matter what I do, I face the same error message. This leads me to
believe that something else is wrong. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Zbigniew Szalbot