Re: SSL error:0D0680A8:asn1 encoding routines

From: <z.szalbot_at_lcwords.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 16:09:51 +0100

> Your private key is corrupted. How did you generate it?

I use SysCP to generate key pairs. I have now turned off mail signing
for all domains. The files (private and public) are still there (they
have not been deleted) but even though there is no signing going on, the
same error message is generated. Theoretically, I can delete the key
files and have SysCP generate them again. This may mean I will have to
re-configure the DNS entries for respective domains but if you think it
is worth trying, I will do that. Thank you!

Zbigniew Szalbot