RE: difference between opendkim-testmsg and opendkim for verification

From: Vinubalaji Gopal <vgopal_at_abaca.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 20:10:50 +0000

>Try manually adding CRs to the wrapped header fields (I saw several) and
>see if you still get asymmetric behaviour.

Ok that fixed it. Thank you very much. Adding CRs on the wrapped headers passes the message using opendkim-testmsg. But I still don't understand how it works with the opendkim binary. Is there any way I can use the libopendkim to work the same way as opendkim? Is the message parsed differently in opendkim vs opendkim-testmsg. I see that dkim_eom is called in opendkim-testmsg, but opendkim does its own parsing I guess?