Re: OpenDKIM fails to sign IPv6 localhost originating email

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 15:54:16 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 3 Jan 2013, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
> Square brackets for IPv6 addresses is RFC defined. I can dig out the
> RFCs if necessary. ;) OpenDKIM should be able to parse this if it is to
> be considered IPv6 compliant. I would note this values here are pulled
> from postfix, which is a fairly common way of creating a list of the
> local network values.

Yes please, if only so that I can include it in our documentation as well.
The code change is pretty trivial.

How urgent is this? The fix is easy, but I'm teetering on whether to roll
a 2.7.4 or just wait on everything until 2.8.0 is ready.

Since you mentioned it, there is a different open RFE to allow opendkim to
query postfix databases to make configuration easier.

-MSK