Opendkim receiving SIGABRT

From: Marcelo Vieira <marcelo_at_digirati.com.br>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 09:45:53 -0300

Hi all,

I have a Postfix server with opendkim installed and configured
correctly. The configuration file looks fine.
Sending e-mails is ok, and the messages are being signed and verified
without any problems.

But sometimes, I have observed that service opendkim is dying. In
Postfix and system logs, I found no information that would indicate the
source of the problem. At those moments, the performance of Postfix is
severely impaired. Through a 'strace' command on the opendkim daemon, I
get the following output:

2254 read(20, "", 1024) = 0
2254 close(20) = 0
2254 rt_sigprocmask(SIG_UNBLOCK, [ABRT], NULL, 8) = 0
2254 tgkill(2213, 2254, SIGABRT) = 0
2254 --- SIGABRT (Aborted) _at_ 0 (0) ---
2214 +++ killed by SIGABRT +++
2217 +++ killed by SIGABRT +++
6858 +++ killed by SIGABRT +++
6950 +++ killed by SIGABRT +++
2218 +++ killed by SIGABRT +++
2213 +++ killed by SIGABRT +++

Any ideas where I should check to find what would be causing this
SIGABRT kill?

[]s
Marcelo