Re: Not having any luck with postfix integration

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 23:00:13 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 19 Jul 2012, Allan Wind wrote:
> It is really confusing that there macros like i, j, and _ do not {}
> around them, while most of them do in the postfix configuration. Yet,
> in the opendkim.conf they must be without the {}.

For sendmail, the macros that include single characters don't require
braces while others do. The libmilter API actually prefers that we don't
pass them any braces, so opendkim follows that lead and requires plain
names.

> and I can confirm that at least the "key value" does not work here
> either. It makes not difference if I use the file: prefix or just the
> path (which are doc'ed as being the same in the man page).

There is a bug in the file: case. A patch was posted earlier today that
fixes it.

-MSK