Re: Not having any luck with postfix integration

From: Allan Wind <allan_wind_at_lifeintegrity.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 22:05:29 -0400

On 2012-07-19 23:47:14, Andreas Schulze wrote:
> opendkim.conf:
> MacroList<TAB>cert_issuer=CAcert Class 3 Root

Success! I must have had {cert_issuer} before or something working but missed
it when I somehow managed to drop SyslogSuccess from the config file. Here
is my working configuration:

Domain lifeintegrity.com
KeyFile /etc/opendkim/private.pem
LogWhy yes
MacroList cert_issuer=lifeintegrity.com
Selector s0
Syslog yes
SyslogSuccess yes
UMask 002

and of course here what I was looking for:

Jul 20 01:47:19 pawan opendkim[9711]: EBEF04A "DKIM-Signature"
header added

It works either tab or space between keyword and value.

It is really confusing that there macros like i, j, and _ do not {} around them,
while most of them do in the postfix configuration. Yet, in the opendkim.conf
they must be without the {}.

> not working:
> ============
>
> opendkim.conf:
> MacroListe<TAB>file:/path/to/macrolist
>
> macrolist:
> cert_issuer<TAB>CAcert Class 3 Root
> (or)
> cert_issuer=CAcert Class 3 Root

opendkim(8) says, I think, that the format is:

key
key value

and I can confirm that at least the "key value" does not work here either. It makes
not difference if I use the file: prefix or just the path (which are doc'ed as being the
same in the man page).

I am blown away with how helpful everyone has been. Thank you!

Is there anything I can do to help?

/Allan
--
Allan Wind