Re: how to exclude hosts from signing

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 00:01:15 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 2 Jun 2012, SM wrote:
>> Is it possible to exclude some my external mail server (B)
>> from signing on "A" by his IP address or hostname because it
>> send mail twice from B to A?
>
> Messages from external mail server (B) will not be signed unless you
> configured OpenDKIM on mail server (A) to sign the messages from mail
> server (B).
>
> Could you provide actual configuration information as it is difficult to
> understand the above description?

I agree with SM's reply. More information would allow us to help you
better.

The short answer to your question is "yes", but how to do it depends on
your actual setup. If you want to experiment on your own, you should look
at the definitions of InternalHosts and PeerList in opendkim.conf(5) for
starters.

-MSK