Re: How to sign based on envelope sender?

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 14:11:18 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 23 May 2012, Charles Cazabon wrote:
> Is there some way to do this already? A magic undocumented value for
> the SenderHeaders configuration parameter or something?
>
> Appreciate any help. I haven't found a way to do this in the
> documentation, bug/issue trackers, mailing list archive, etc.

If the mailing list software you're using adds the envelope sender as the
"Sender" field, then the "SenderHeaders" setting is what you're after.
It's been a documented feature since v1.1.0.

If not, then there's not currently a way to do what you're asking. You
could open a feature request if you like, and we can look at how to
provide that capability.

-MSK