How to sign based on envelope sender?

From: Charles Cazabon <charlesc_at_fatdrop.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 14:56:31 -0600

Greetings,

I'm using the OpenDKIM filter v2.0.2 at the moment (though I've also read the
2.5.x documentation and didn't see anything different that would help me),
with Postfix as the MTA. I've been using it to sign outgoing messages for a
while without problems, but am wondering how to get it to sign messages based
on the domain of the envelope sender address (rather than the domain of the
From: header address or from other rfc822 header).

Specifically, this is for a mailing list situation; the messages I'm looking
to sign now will have From: header addresses representing the original authors
of the messages (so just listing them all isn't practical, as the list will
change), but need to be signed based on the envelope sender address (which
will always be my domain, the domain of the mailing lists). The From: header
address will therefore be in other domains, but the signature itself (and the
d= domain component listed in it) will be my domain.

Is there some way to do this already? A magic undocumented value for the
SenderHeaders configuration parameter or something?

Appreciate any help. I haven't found a way to do this in the documentation,
bug/issue trackers, mailing list archive, etc.

Charles
Charles Cazabon                           <charlesc_at_fatdrop.co.uk>