RE: Broken opendkim caching of LDAP result

From: Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah_at_zimbra.com>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 15:22:56 -0700

--On Monday, May 07, 2012 10:05 PM +0000 "Murray S. Kucherawy"
<msk_at_cloudmark.com> wrote:

> [...]

I can see that the likelyhood of data changing in DNS is probably fairly
low. ;) LDAP generally has a higher rate of change.

In any case, disabling the ldap caching works well. I would put a strong
warning around the LDAP cache option that enabling it requires restarting
opendkim any time you make changes to the LDAP data that could affect
opendkim.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount