RE: Broken opendkim caching of LDAP result

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 22:05:51 +0000

AD might be why that optional caching layer was added, actually. (I can't remember exactly, and this head cold isn't helping!)

Via a separate compile time option, OpenDKIM can also cache retrieved keys to keep the load on DNS down, rather than going to the resolver each time something signed is presented for verification.

-MSK