RE: OpenLDAP MDB (was RE: libxml2 check in configure is incorrect)

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 20:01:28 +0000

Ah yes, "Use the source, Luke!"

Although the FreeBSD port does download and compile the source, the port doesn't install libmdb or any includes, just the binary.

It looks like the libraries/libmdb directory contains some doxygen stuff. I'll see if it generates something I can use. The test code in that directory might also provide some guidance, though I'll have to figure out which parts of those examples I need and which I don't.

-MSK