Re: opendkim AUTH pass-es for received mail, but fails on forward ...

From: <locuse_at_mm.st>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 17:43:07 -0700

hi,

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012, at 05:28 PM, Todd Lyons wrote:
> I'm unclear here. Is he sending a message from gmail to this machine?

well ... yes,
the initial email is sent from gmail to my zimbra server Acct#1 _at_
Domain#1.

and ... no,
a forwarding rule forwards (which, in zimbra speak is really 'redirects'
... ) the message that Acct#1 _at_ Domain#1 just received to Acct#2 @
Domain#2 -- on the same Zimbra box

the headers that report the dkim "fail", are from the message RECEIVED _at_
Acct#2 _at_ Domain#2 .

> If yes, then nothing he puts in his opendkim.conf will affect the way
> that _gmail_ is DKIM signing their outbound messages. He needs Quanah
> to figure out what's altering the date like that, my money is in fact
> on Amavis.

iiuc, this IS the case you're referring to -- and it's out of my hands?