Re: opendkim AUTH pass-es for received mail, but fails on forward ...

From: Todd Lyons <tlyons_at_ivenue.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 17:28:54 -0700

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 4:53 PM, <locuse_at_mm.st> wrote:
>> Pending Quanah checking into this from the Zimbra/amavis side, you can
>> also tell opendkim not to sign Date: fields by using the OmitHeaders
>> configuration file option.
> I changed my own opendkim server's config,
>        SignHeaders
>        message-id,date,from,reply-to,mime-version,to,subject,content-type,content-transfer-encoding
> -       #OmitHeaders          header1,header2
> +       OmitHeaders           date

I'm unclear here. Is he sending a message from gmail to this machine?
 If yes, then nothing he puts in his opendkim.conf will affect the way
that _gmail_ is DKIM signing their outbound messages. He needs Quanah
to figure out what's altering the date like that, my money is in fact
on Amavis.

Hi Quanah, long time no speak!

violent psychopath who knows where you live. -- Martin Golding