Re: Unable to bind to port

From: justatry <justatry_at_free.fr>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 02:46:04 +0100

I did killall opendkim then I restart it and now it looks good.
By watching on 8891 port via netstat i see only opendkim. So I guess
that the problem came from the several start/stop/restart I have done.
Maybe the stop doesn't really kill the process no ? (also the restart...)

To finish (I hope) with my DKIM mission I ran the differents tests
proposed by Steve at the end of his howto

I get "*pass*" (good to see that!!) result for DKIM with these tests:
- Brandon Checketts Email Validator
<http://www.brandonchecketts.com/emailtest.php>
- auth-results_at_verifier.port25.com

The autorespond+dkim_at_dk.elandsys.com reply with an error :

  550 5.7.0 Message violates site policy Please read
     http://www.qubic.net/scam/ to see how to resend your message (in reply to
     end of DATA command)

The test with sa-test_at_sendmail.net give a BAD result:
Result: DKIM signature confirmed BAD

Why these results are so differents from one to another ?

How can I be sure that my DKIM signature is working fine ?

Thanks again.

Denis