Re: DKIM DNS policy records

From: Niccolò Belli <darkbasic_at_linuxsystems.it>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 17:52:19 +0100

Il 20/03/2012 17:28, SM ha scritto:
> DKIM and ADSP are two different things. ADSP is to advertise a policy
> which receivers can use to process messages with a valid DKIM signature.

I'm sorry but from wikipedia[1] I read:
  discardable says all mail from the domain is signed with an Author
Domain Signature; furthermore, *if such signature is missing or invalid,
the receiving server is expected to drop the message*

Also[2]:
  o - Outbound Signing policy ('-' means that this domain signs all
email, '~' is the default and means that this domain may sign some email
with DomainKeys).
  t - testing mode ('y' means that this domain is testing DomainKeys so
unsigned and unverifiable email should not be treated differently from
verified email. Recipient systems may wish to track testing mode results
to assist the sender.)

So I still don't see the difference between
_domainkey IN TXT "t=n;o=-"
and
_adsp._domainkey.linuxsystems.it IN TXT "dkim=discardable"

Do I need _domainkey IN TXT "t=n;o=-"? Should I change it adding the
selector and/or domain?
Do I need it at all?

Thanks,
Niccolò