Re: OpenDKIM isn't signing nor throwing any errors in log

From: Antony <sunnydelight_at_umich.edu>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 13:16:48 -0600

Todd,

Thank you for the reply. I got in touch with people on postfix mailing
list, and figured out the problem.
I had used vim to modify the postfix main.cf file, and that somehow does
not sit well with postfix.
The solution is to use postconf -e to add each entry manually, like so
sudo postconf -e 'smtpd_milters=inet:127.0.0.1:8891'
sudo postconf -e 'non_smtpd_milters=inet:127.0.0.1:8891'
sudo postconf -e 'milter_default_action=accept'
sudo postfix reload
sudo postfix -n

Viola!

Thank you all for the quick response. It feels good to get things to work.

-Antony