newbie question: duplicate keys to different servers

From: Gabriel troisgros <gabole-83_at_hotmail.fr>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 01:13:56 +0100

Hello

is it possible to duplicate the keys to several servers ? i’m developping a marketing software with bluk mailing function, and i would like to load balance my sendings, so i would like my senders keys to be implemented in all my sending servers. can i just copy/paste the keys and add additionnals dns entries to have my emails signed on each servers ? or do i have to redo the config on each server ?

thank you !

Gabriel