Re: signature verification/signing problem

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 16:36:17 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 12 Dec 2011, SM wrote:
> The message may have been modified after it was DKIM signed. That would
> cause the verification failure (bad signature). Can you enable the
> KeepTemporaryFiles parameter in your configuration (see
> http://www.opendkim.org/opendkim.conf.5.html for more information)?

You might also try enabling Diagnostics (if you're using the filter and
not just the library), which will add a debugging tag to the signature
that allows you to spot header changes that could be breaking signatures.

I suggest doing both what SM said and this at the same time, as it saves
reconfiguring later.

-MSK