Re: signature verification/signing problem

From: SM <sm_at_resistor.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 14:43:34 -0800

Hi Charles,
At 14:23 12-12-2011, Charles Bartels wrote:
>Absolutely, here is one of the replies from that:

[snip]

>(verification failed; insecure key) header.i=_at_cctw.yahoo-inc.com
>header.b=sKC1Mgae; dkim-adsp=none (insecure policy)

The message may have been modified after it was DKIM signed. That
would cause the verification failure (bad signature). Can you enable
the KeepTemporaryFiles parameter in your configuration (see
http://www.opendkim.org/opendkim.conf.5.html for more information)?

Do another test (it should fail) and send me the canonicalized form
of the message headers and body in a tarball?

Regards,
-sm