RE: can't read SMFIC_BODY reply packet header: Success

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 11:22:07 -0800

Some mornings, I hate computers.

More seriously, that sounds to me like a shared library incompatibility issue or something of that ilk. That is, it was compiled on one machine, but when transplanted to another, the libraries it accesses there don't behave the same way, causing stack corruption or other problems.

You can try installing it without --enable-debug and see if it runs fine as well.

It would be nice to get a better understanding of what's going on. Maybe Steve can help out here, since it's his RPM.

-MSK